Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/21/2011

Roto-Rooter back in May fixed my Shower Diverter ! The Job cost me $275! I had other work done The total $703.33! It's been dripping since

I am supposed to have a 6mth guarantee! But they are now telling me to get someone else to fix it & they would gladly give me my $275 back!meanwhile I have wasted a lot of water & aggravation to say the least!What are my options & who can I call to try & fix this situation..I'm still leaking water!! Sincerely, Diana

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

4 Answers


where are you located? get your money back, my company MaintenancePro would gladly come out there and fix it right the first time, and for a shower diverter, it wouldnt be $275.00. Call any time 912-704-1594, we are available 24/7, ask for Steven. And on the water bill once it is fixed, you can show your invoice to the water company and notify them of the problem and they will reimburse you some of your money for the water bill.

Answered 9 years ago by MaintenancePro


Check Angie's list and get someone else. Be sure to write a review and post it on that company, so that others can have a heads up.

Answered 9 years ago by leakdetective


Sounds like you should submit a review on if you haven't already. You can also search for highly-rated companies that can take care of your drip!

Answered 9 years ago by Cas


I am sure roto -rooter main office would love to hear this !Give angies list a review . Good luck some times repairs do not take and the fixture needs replacement!

Answered 8 years ago by wmadix

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy