Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/7/2012

Rotting boards on outside house trim needs replacing

I need a contractor in the Mobile Al area to replace some rotting boards on the the eaves of my house and the bottom trim. Thank you.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s ListAnswers is a great place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings,reviews and information to hire the companies you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by JP


Non load bearing trim the best product is azek. It is a synthetic plastic based wood that is rot proof and holds paint better than wood. Buy it at menards,home depot, etc is the cat's meow for maintence- almost none.

Jim Casper

Heartland Exteriors


Answered 8 years ago by jccasper

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy