Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/5/2011

Some tiles have fallen off of an outdoor bar, I believe I need a brick mason to repair the area. Is this the correct person to call?

These tiles have fallen off before. They form the bar facing, but are exposed to water when it rains. If a brick mason is the answer, I need one for the Sanford, Heathrow area.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

3 Answers


No. Call a house or pool tile company.

Answered 9 years ago by Bigelow Pool Consult


Any Tile company, Pool or House will do.

Answered 9 years ago by Bigelow Pool Consult


If your tiles release repeatedly, you probably have plywood underneath, which will swell when it rains and release the normal thinset used to set the tiles. If this is the situation, you can either replace the plywood with Durock of other cementitious panel, or use construction adhesive to set the tiles. The construction adhesive will hold much longer because it is able to adjust to the dimensional changes of wet wood.

Answered 9 years ago by iamgerardj

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy