Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/7/2011

Water meter leaking?

Who would I call when it appears that my water meter in the house has a leak?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi Sandra, if it is your water meter, you should call your utility company. If you’re seeing inconsistent readings, you should make sure you are being charged correctly If you think it is due to your water heater, we have a “water heater” category on Angie’s List to help you find a few companies to call for estimates.

Answered 9 years ago by Angie's List

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy