Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/8/2015

We have Anderson narrowline double hung windows, and need an expert to replace the sash-cords,and other components

which are readily available thru manufacturer. Our zip code is 44023, NEED AN EXPERT in our area!!

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Windows is your Search the List contractor - to find a window installer who also does repairs, and preferably one who routinely does Anderson windows. You can find local distributors/installers on the Anderson website -

Answered 5 years ago by LCD


Hi Jimmi,

This is Sarah B. in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers to help you replace the sash chords for your windows, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you, Jimmi!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy