Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/15/2012

We have an outdoor pipe that burst from the cold that needs to be fixed. Is this a plumbing concern? Or someone else? Not sure who to call

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Pipe as in plumbing so yes, a plumber is the best person to call for this. If it's just a line in the ground needing a section replaced a handyman or general contractor who does small repairs could probably take care of it for you also. Make sure you look at the work before it is covered to make sure everything looks right and they didn't cut corners. I recently went to a job that the previous guy had wrapped a trash bag around the broken septic pipe and taped it before covering it back over. What's worse is he ripped the customer off for $800 to do it.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services

Answered 8 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy