Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/7/2012

We would like to replace a garage window with a retro-fit insert ourselves, and would like to know where to go in the Bay Area to buy one.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Am assuming your garage window is a 34" by 76" solid piece of glass, it is the same as a sliding door glass pane, an can be purchased at a window glass company . If window is an operable one measure and go to big box store (Lowes, Home Depot) they can even arrange install. When measuring remember window goes thru the bottom sill and is the width of frame with blind stops taken out or measurement.


Answered 8 years ago by jccasper

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy