Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/12/2011

What am I looking for? HVAC? Contractors?

I have a 1925 house with a tiled range area. The tile extends into a built-in hood in which there are 2 round holes. I assume these are for exhaust fans of some sort, but they are now just holes in the wall. I want to make the hood functional. Who do I call? I don't need a range hood as such, but I can't find a similar set up after some serious research. Perhaps I don't have the correct terminology?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

    1 Answer


    Hi ECBaldwin,

    If I'm interpreting your post correctly, it sounds like you would need the help of an appliance repair specialist. We do rate those service companies on Angie's List. If you have trouble finding one in your area, call us at 888-944-5478 and one of our customer service representatives can help you locate one.

    Best of luck~!

    Paul from Angie's List

    Answered 9 years ago by Paul from Angie's List

    Related Questions

    Terms Of Use
    Privacy Policy