Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/10/2013

What category do I use to find someone to wire my house for cable TV?

I need cable TV wired to additional rooms in my house.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


An electrician can do it, as can an audio/visual technician - also known as communications electrician.

Check with your cable company first - commonly they will run additional cable for materials cost, or if you are going to be paying more for an additional cable box because of this new wiring, usually for free.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD


Hi, this is Meranda with Angie's List. You should be able to find someone to help with your project by logging in at and searching for the category "stereo & home theater systems." Some electricians and cable providers also may be willing/able to help with your system. Good luck!

Answered 6 years ago by Meranda

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy