Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/4/2014

What contractor type should I use to repair drywall damage from a water leak?

Leak is in ceiling of a lower bathroom and came from bathroom above.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Assuming you have had a plumber or tilelayer or whatever to solve the leak source.

If significant mold or structural damage from fungus (rot),then you need a Remodeling - General contractor. If only drywall replacement and repainting, same type for one-stop help, or separate drywall and painting contractors - or a Handyman if you find one you think will do a professional looking job.. Some painters will do a small repair in drywall and paint it also - you will have to ask.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy