Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/7/2015

What kind of company/service would I need to put in a vent fan over the stove and create an outside-venting duct?

My over-the-stove/under a cabinet microwave/vent has died, and I want to replace it with an over-the-stove vent fan that will vent to the outside, rather than just recirculate the air in the kitchen. The vent I want also installs under a cabinet, but I want to vent it outside the house. There is no preexisting ductwork for that in that spot.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Heating and Air Conditioning company usually - in some areas Plumbers also do it, but not in many - probably the ones who do are working with firms that do HVAC and Plumbing both.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy