Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/15/2015

What kind of contractor would I ask to come & look at the ceiling in my upstairs hallway it seems to be heving

The ceiling in my hallway seems to heve up in the winter and then drops down in the summer.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


If it's just the drywall in the ceiling, a drywaller could install new drywall and mud/tape/paint... If there is a problem with the structure in the ceiling, you would need a general contractor/carpenter to inspect/fix your issue.

Answered 5 years ago by Guest_9505332



This is James W. in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated drywall repair services or general contractors, depending on what type of work your ceiling ends up needing, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our most popular membership plan, our Plus Plan, is only $29.99! Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy