Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/4/2012

What is the best material to use to point a New York City brick house? What type of professional should do the work?

Moisture is getting into the interior of the house.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Morter is the material to tuck point brick or block walls. A experienced Mason is the professional for this job

Answered 8 years ago by JAG Handyman Service

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy