Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/3/2011

What type of contractor would put exterior trim around windows?

I want to have concrete or plaster trim put around my windows on the outside of my house. As you can tell, I don't know what the procedure is called and I'm not sure what category of contractor would do this kind of work.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

    1 Answer


    I don't know what it's called but we had a window and siding company put aluminium trim on the outside of all our windows. We love it! No more scraping and painting needed! (and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be)

    Answered 9 years ago by donnab

    Related Questions

    Terms Of Use
    Privacy Policy