Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/11/2018

What type of contractor repairs under counter kitchen sinks that have detached from the composite countertop?

Sink is in good condition but it is falling down.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Countertop installer is your Search the List category.

Here is a previous basically identical question with a couple of answers which should answer your question:

Answered 1 year ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy