Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/10/2014

Where can I buy Wallbeds?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


I can't find a product specifically called Wallbeds - so I presume you mean generic Murphy beds or Hideaway beds. You can buy them online of course and have shipped to you - both as true hide in the wall units that need a carpenter to install as well as free-standing ones that look like a highboy when closed up. You can also buy at or through most furniture and mattress/bed stores, Costco, WalMart, etc.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy