Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/26/2013

Where do I file a medical complaint against a certain doctor?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Hello, this is Kiel from Angie's List. You will want to log in at and click on the Write a Review tab. From there, you can search for the doctor's name - if no results are returned, click the Add a New Provider to the List link to begin a review on a new doctor with their contact information.

Thanks so much!

Answered 6 years ago by KielH


In addition to an Angie's List review, if you want to file a formal complaint you have contact your state medical licensing board - may be in a department like Commerce, Licensing, Business, etc.

Google the following term with your state name added to the end of it, like this - medical board doctor complaint New York - it should pop up in the first one or two listings.

To file a suit for injury, you need to talk to a malpractice attorney. Unfortunately, Angie's List does not list or review attorneys - contact your local attorney referral service, usually first item listed under Attorney in your yellow pages.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy