Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/28/2013

Where can I find a person to help me organize my home office and eventually help me with my taxes.

Professional Organizer, Home Office,

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Several suggestions - an administrative assistant with experience in an accounting or tax department, or a CPA to help set up file system and record keeping plus a clerk type as needed to file and consolidate tax info, who can then help you with your taxes. Could be a part-time employee, you might find a retired employee who worked for a tax department or CPA doing accounting and tax preparation, or get a temp from a temporary hire agency.

There is also a home organizer category in Search the List, but I think that is more home cleanup and storage than business records.

If this is for a 1 man or very small company, I highly suggest the Intuit accounting and tax programs - Quicken for accounting and TurboTax programs for tax prep, or Quicken and Lacerte for more complex or corporate tax preparation, with CPA assistance as needed.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy