Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/25/2014

Where can a military Retiree get free counseling?

Having marital problems Would want to receive free programs for counseling

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You'll probably have to do some calling around for free ones - or google for that with your town name also. Agencies that commonly offer this sort of thing, generally in a group setting if free:

1) Veteran's Administration, since you are a vet (assume discharge eligibility) - you may also, if a military retiree with honorable discharge, be eligible to participate in on-base counseling

2) Some hospital psychiatric departments

3) Local counseling programs - contact your local health department or United Way for list, probablyon their website

4) Many churches

5) Some universities with psychiatric and psychology programs, as training for the students under a doctor's supervision

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy