Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/19/2018

Who should I call to check into structural damage that might be causing cracks in the walls?

My home was built in the late 1980s. While under contract, my inspector reported nothing wrong with the structural foundation of the house. Three years later, there is a large crack extending from the top corner of my bedroom (downstairs) door frame to the ceiling, with the same crack in my daughter's (upstairs) room. Neither door can shut properly into the frame anymore. There is also a crack from the lower left corner of my bedroom window (outward facing) to the floor.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

This question has not yet been answered.

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy