Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/4/2013

Who do I call for joist repair and mold removal ?

There are rotted joists and mold in closet. Need company that can find leak, repair or replace joists and mold remedy

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Unless you intend to act as general contractor yourself, you need a general contractor dealing in remodels - who will coordinate mold treatment, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, etc as needed for the job.

Search the List in green banner bar for local contractors, reviews, and rating.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy