Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/2/2014

Who should I take my car to, for bodywork?

There is a dent in the door, nothing major.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

3 Answers

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Compotent body shop.

If the door is not creased, you might try one of the painless dent removal professionals as well.

Answered 6 years ago by WoWHomeSolutions


Have you tried one of those dent masters?

How big is the dent?

Google Dry Ice Dent Repair as well.

Answered 6 years ago by Davidhughes


IF you are looking for a professional body shop, I think the category is Auto - Body Work or something real close to that, in Search the List.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy