Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/3/2012

Who can I get to fix a leak under the kitchen sink?

I'm a senior citizen who lives on social security. I need a plumber to fix a leak under the kitchen sink and in the bathtub faucet. I need someone that can maybe give me a senior citizen discount if possible.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s ListAnswers is a great place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings,reviews and information to hire the companies you need, including plumbers that offer senior citizen discounts, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by JP


Consider a handyman that is refered by your State Dept on Aging or your church, or a good friend. They are not licensed but cost plus relieabilty sounds like your goal.


Answered 8 years ago by jccasper

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy