Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/30/2012

Who can I report this to, to have it stopped.

I have a neighbor in my building who I saw spraying Round Up on another property she doesn't own. People walk their dogs in this area and cats are around as well. I own a dog and am very upset at this. Who can I report her to to get it to stop? (besided the owner of the other property which I will do.) Is there some legal authority who can tell her not to do this?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Well blusey maby the other person who owens the property dosent want everybodys pets pooing on there property eaither why dont you let your pets poo on your property?

Answered 8 years ago by autofixer143


Round up is supposed to be safe to walk on once it dries. Just keep your dog away from the area for a while. You can also call a local animal emergency clinic or your vet to get advice.

Answered 8 years ago by keikosmom

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy