Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/16/2019

Who to call fot the job needed

We bought a new over the range convertible microwave. We like to have an exterior vent for it. I need to have the microwave reinstalled and an exterior vent installed . This will require cutting the existing cabinetry and through the outside wall of the house. I don't know who to call? A contractor or a HVAC technician? Didn't know under whatt service category .. The job is barely remodeling not only venting ...Please answer who should do the job?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

This question has not yet been answered.

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy