Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/16/2019

Who to call to get the job done?

We have a convertible over the range microwave . We would like to have an external exhaust vent . Our microwave is on a kitchen wall that is a siding of the house . No complications the location is ideal for such job. Who should we call ? A contractor or a HVAC technician?
Did not know under what service category should it be under ... The job is barely a kitchen remodeling ..Not just venting ..All the questions under any of those is not matching what we need.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

This question has not yet been answered.

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy