Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/1/2016

Who do you call when throws rotten vggies and fruit in her garden . my house door is 3 feet away from this mess.

I live in a mobile home. I have spoke to them about this and nothing I being done.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


This rotten fruit and veggies have maggits

Answered 4 years ago by Doglover426


If you live in a mobile home park (rented/leased space), talk to the management.

If they are no use, or these homes are on private property, contact your local public Health Department (city or county, depending on whether you live in an incorporated city or not), about having them issue a Notice of Abatement of Public Health Hazard - which will give her so many days to clean it up (typically 3-7 days), and if not cleaned up and kept clean from then on you can callo back and they will start the process of issuing a citation and fining her.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy