Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/3/2018

Who do i contact about neighbors junk cars piling up in their yard? They're up to 8 now.

They now have 8 broken vehicles 2 busted boats and a damaged R.V and the pile continues to Grow. What can I Do?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Start with Planning and Zoning Department, zoning enforcement officer. He/she may refer you to a special junk lot/junk car enforcement unit if your local government has one. Be sure to call proper government - city/municipality/town if within town/city limits, otherwise County.

They may have an online complaint page - either way, if you take a few photos (from your property or street - do NOT trespass, and do not make obvious to your neighbors you are taking pictures of their property) to provide to the inspectors that will help.

If becoming a vermin/rodent/small mammal (like skunk and possum)/scavenger bird haven or they have bags of garbage sitting out rotting and stinking, in some areas the Public Health Department will take action based on that.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy