Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/16/2014

Who removes mirrors from walls?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Destructively - a glass and mirror installation firm, carpenter (if doing carpentry afterwards), some drywall installers if repairing the drywall afterwards, handyman, yourself after cross-taping and edge taping with duct tape, then taping scrap cardboard over to minimize flying glass.

Non-destructively - not always possible, but you need a glass and mirror installer - same people you would buy a large mirror from, or many glass replacement companies.

If you put the phrases - remove mirror - and - wall mirror - into the Ask box, it will bring up several related prior questions with answers on removing wall mirrors and some typical costs.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy