Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/20/2015

Whom should I call to fix cracks in brick siding, and fill the gap between the brick siding and the house?

Need to fix thje hair line cracks on bricks itself and in mortar. Mortar may need to be reapplied. Also, the brick siding is only on front, and there is gap between the siding and the house in the corner. I don't know what service I should call.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


A brick pointing and or massonary contractor

Answered 4 years ago by the new window man


You need a brick mason.

1) Go talk to the local brick supplier (not big box chain) and go in person to ask who they would use on their own home.
2) Ask the most reputable home builder in your area, usually a custom builder, who they use.

3) Ask a landscaper you trust, they often deal with bricks (patios, fire pits, etc)

Use the names of the people who refered you when dealing with the contractor. This lets them know you are tied into other sources of work for them.

Kurt Beard

Answered 4 years ago by KurtBeard

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy