Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/24/2012

a doctor surgeon who is top with removing keyloids from the ear in st.louis mo area

i have a keyloid on my ear and want it removed need to know a doctor in st. louis, mo area who specilaize in this

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I think a doctor who provides plastic surgery, whether cosmetic or reconstructive, may be the person you need, or even a dermatologist? You can find ratings, reviews and more info on doctors that provide those services in the St. Louis area by checking out

Answered 8 years ago by JP

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy