Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/20/2014

anyone know a company in Boston area that fixes broken window seals in double pane window

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


You cannot "fix" the seals - you replace the entire glazing unit - glass plus the surrounding metal seal. A few companies in larger cities, particularly with custom glass, will reuse the glass and put it in a new frame, but normally you just replace the glass and the seal frame with a new factory-built one. The same type of glass replacement company you would go to for a broken window is who you need - Search the List category Glass and Mirrors, as I recall.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy