Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/22/2015

can someone install a kitchen sink in zip code 83616?

have sink and faucet fixtures. need to replace cast iron with granite composite dual bowl top mount

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Plumber would be your normal Search the List category. IF they were bottom-mount on granite I would instead use a Countertop installer to put in drilled-in anchors or auxiliary wood framing, because too many countertops get broken or sinks fall off by plumbers trying to install bottom-mounts.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy