Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/1/2016

company to re-level double wide moblie home in 92275

Looking for someone to re-level my 73 foot long double wide mobile home. I also needs repairs because of house has come apart. Can You do this and if not do you know someone who can do this.

Thanks , Sue South my home is in Salton City, CA 92275

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers



This is Chris in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 4 years ago by Member Services


Sounds like the two double-wide pieces are coming apart because of support settlement.

I would contact a mobile home or manufactured home dealer who also does setups (so knows how to level) and also does repairs. Unfortunately, I don't think Angies List has a Search the List category for this type of service.

And I would ask the cost difference between relevelling, versus installing in-ground concrete foundations (assuming this is owned rather than rented/leased land), so this does not happen to you again.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy