Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/12/2014

dry wall repair

repair of drywall corner molding

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Not sure what you mean - just a drywall corner damaged ? For best pro job - a plasterer followed by a painter for the painting. For a less pro job, many painters will do this repair and repaint.

If you mean an elaborate plaster molding like antique crown molding, then you need a specialty plaster molding shop - AL will not list them, you will have to google, or ask your local historic preservation office if they know of any. There was also a lengthy segment on, I think, This Old House, on how this is done. Not cheap.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy