Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/22/2013

exterior wall plastering

my front dimpled plaster is what i want to remove with a smooth plastered exterior front wall of my residential home in coopert city, fl

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Hello, this is Kiel with Angie's List. You'll want to log in at and search for the category Drywall to see our top rated providers in that area. You can also contact our call center at 1-888-944-5478 or send a written request to for more information.

Call center hours:

Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 8:15pm ET
Sat: 8:30am – 3:00pm ET

Thanks so much!

Answered 7 years ago by KielH


Angie's might list that type of contractor under Drywall, but if you google or yellow pages, look for Stucco contractors in an area where it is common. Unless your house is Hemingway age or older, I doubt it is gypsum plastered, which softens and peels away under prolonged water exposure. I really doubt you want plaster in an exterior application - stucco is the standard for durable sprayed or troweled on finishes. Plaster is commonly taken to mean gypsum plaster, not portland cement plastering, which is called Stucco.

Answered 7 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy