Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/14/2017

filing a complaint

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You don't say about what - if you mean about an AL vendor, here are a couple of links about that:

If you are one of the higher-level full-price paid membership types, you also have possible access to the Angies List service guarantee program, and to the Dispute Resolution profram - contact Member Services if that is the case.

If your complaint is about Angies List itself - call them if full-priced member plan membership, otherwise email at

If you mean a non-angies list related complaint - in addition to complaining to the vendors customer service office, for criminal fraud contact your local police or district attorney's office fraud officer. Financial product fraud ro shadiness can also be reported to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at

Dangerous products can be reporte to the Consumer Product Safety Commission at, or for foods, drugs and medical devices to the Food and Drug Administration at, or for dangerously defective cars/trucks to

If you complaint is about incompetent or unethical performance by a licensed contractor, google for the contractor licensing agency in your state - or if an architect or engineer or licensed medical provider, for the board of architects or board of engineers or state medical board, as applicable.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy