Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/26/2015

front of my office, curb need repair is broken in places

street curb in los angeles 90066 need repair

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


In almost all jurisdictions, the curbs belong to the city (sidewalks too in many cases), so I would complain to the streets department first to get them to fix it for no cost to you.

If it turns out you are responsible, then a Driveway - Concrete contractor or a Concrete - Pouring and Repair contractor who does sidewalks and curbs (so has the forms) is your Search the List category. Be sure it is specified to be done to city specs, and that the contractor is responsible for all required permits and traffic control measures, as applicable.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD


I agree 100 percent with lcd (as I do on most topics) the curb should br the citys responsibility. check you local dept. of transportation, call to complain about broken roads it may be the city dept of highways or some other local office that will send out the repair personel.

Answered 4 years ago by the new window man

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy