Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/1/2016

home decorator advise for doing the out side of your house

new siding-or brick to accent

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Many Interior Decorators also do exterior consulting. Otherwise an Architect or one who has a housing decor designer on staff has the training to advise on this.

Cheaper - google this search phrase - "images for different types of exterior finishes" and look at the thousands of pictures that come up.

Or drive around and look at similar house types to yours.

Or print out a photo of your house (say 8x10) then print out pictures from the web or manufacturer ad sheets and tape onto the photo to see how they look.

Many siding distributors and contractors (who commonly carry faux brick panels and such too) also have sample panels they will loan you to set up against the house to see how it will look.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy