Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/25/2012

home fire sprinkler system requires testing in CHELTENHAM, MD 20623

The system has had leakage in the past and should be presure tested prior to completing the repairs. Any suggestions?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


I would recommend checking Angie's List for a plumber or pipefitter who specializes in home fire sprinkler systems.

Answered 8 years ago by JP


Proper person for this, and ONLY person who can legally do it in many states and cities, is a certified Fire Protection Technician - usually listed under Fire Protection, but sometimes under Security Companies. Pressure testing it wrong can cause the sprinkler heads to leak or to fail to operate correctly when needed.

Answered 7 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy