Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/17/2013

how do I get my savings back from the Big Bank, Credit my senors yrs...1500@one bank about the same @ another..can't pay cell bi

I was with one bank for more than 12 bank took over and said I O them for a line of credit I had on my old account I have the receipts to show I paid I return to the bank for over a year..and ask them please don't let my lights be turn off just lend me enough to keep them on so I don't lose my food well they refuse my lights was off for 28 days and I did not have a phone to call and wait for ever for them to get this corrected. So I went to get help @ Disilblity Office No help then I join the credit unions had a ckg and saving With $25 transpered from ckg to saving per month starting with a deposit of $398 with add deposits of $140 twice plus more. Open on 11/11 to present now I am told I only have $28. in my savings I also had saved @ home so I will not be going into my savings well I have had to feed myself and used it up alone with car repair and stricker and plates for my car and that temp plates expire 2/2013 could only pay for 6 months stricker. $500 miss fro dau acc

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I would go to your bank or credit union, or the disability office, and find out what the number and locationof your nearest Consumer Credit Counseling Service office is - there are about 700 in the US, so hopefully one near you.

They can provide free help in tracking down your problem, though they will not be able to deal directly with the banks for you - but if you go over the paperwork with them, they can help get it in order and logical, then maybe talk to the Ombudsman or Branch Mansger at your bank about an appointment to straighten it out with them.

I would also take a printout of this question and answer to your local Social Services office and see if they can give you some help - it appears you might be able to use some help in record-keeping and such.

Answered 7 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy