Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/14/2014

how to file a complaint after the review has been done

I've already completed a review and after contacting the company I wish to file a complaint. Where and how do I do so.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

3 Answers

Voted Best Answer

Hello, this is Kyle K from the Member Care Department.

There are a few ways you can make updates to your review. At the website click on “My Reviews,” which is located in the “Account” drop-down menu near the top right of the homepage. On the next page will be a list of all the providers you have left feedback on. Click “Update” on the appropriate review, and you’ll be able to make changes to the comments and grades.

You can also call us toll-free at (888) 944-5478, and one of our Member Care Specialists would be happy to help right over the phone. Lastly, we can delete the original review entirely, and you can resubmit a new one.

To ensure that no potential problems slip through the cracks, a box appears anytime a review is submitted with an overall grade of "C" or lower. If additional help is wanted, it takes just a few seconds to fill out the form. However, if you don't require any further action on our part, please feel free to bypass this after submitting your review.

Thanks for writing! - Kyle K

Answered 6 years ago by Member Services


If you log in, then go to Account at upper right, then select My Reviews, choose the one you want to change, there is an Update button you can use to add further info or revisions. If you give an overall D or F rating, Al will be contacting you about details and whether you want to use thier dispute resolution service, if that is included in your membership level.

If this was a vendor you dealt with via a Deal or coupon from AL or it is an AL advertiser, you could also contact member services if the complaint has to do with the Deal or coupon.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD


I have filled out 2 reviews (2012 & 2014). I have done every thing I could to get this matter resolved. After 2 surgeries performed by "BAGG", he left me unable to use my lefy arm I had another Surgeon try to correct the problems created by "BAGG". The new Dr was unable to do anything except cut and re-wrap some muscles to keep the artificial shoulder from continuously dislocating. BUT I STILL CANNOT USE MY SHOULDER. I could use my shoulder a lot better before these 3 surgeries.

For over 40 years, I have been a VERY DEDICATED family man, Father, Grandfather, and now a Great Grandfather. I have also been (for over 40 years), a professional target shooter. I never shoot anything other than targets. I can no longer properly hold my wife, kids, or grandkids. I also can no longer hold a rifle.

All I asked of "BAGG" was a smaller rifle with a bi-pod (stand) to allow me to continue my pass time. I kew I would continue trying to work with my family to hold them again.

Answered 5 years ago by Street



This is Kelly M. in Member Care. Thanks for your post! I'm happy to help.

It looks like another representative has already informed you of our Complaint Resolution Process; if you think you might be interested in this, give us a call at 1-888-944-5478, and one of our Member Care specialists would be happy to review your case with you.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy