Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/12/2012

how do we find a residential program for a 30 year old adult male in need of psycological evaluation and rebuilding life skills?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Contact your local health dept. for info, also your state's Office of Mental Health

Office of Mental Retardation [ if applicable]

If in NY contact OMRDD and OMH

See if you can find a specialized hospitol that will do this.

Good luck!

Answered 8 years ago by gingercook

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy