Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

 
 
or
Submit
Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/23/2013

how to remove mold from inside the house

I was advised that killing mold inside the house is a 50/50 deal.Mix 2parts water to 4 parts bleach in a trigger spray bottle. Does that work

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question


1 Answer

0
Votes

50/50 mix is one part water to one part bleach - half of each. That will kill it - wipe or spray on wet enough to wet the surface but not run, let sit a minute or two, then clear water wipe off. IF using on a surface it can't hurt by bleaching (like concrete, cinder block, pavers, bare studs, etc) then spray on and let dry in place.

For lots more info on mold and mildew killing and causes - you have to get rid of the moisture source to prevent its return - click on the Home > Mold link right below your question.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD




Related Questions


Terms Of Use
|
Privacy Policy