Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/10/2017

i would like to have my fire place I purchase put togethere mail

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You need to find a Heating and A/C contractor (your Search the List category) who does fireplaces (if a gas or electric fireplace), or otherwise a specialty fireplace contractor if wood or pellet type or such. Be sure you use a well-qualified expert in fireplaces - use just a handyman or such and there is a high fire risk because he is not likely to know all the code requirments regarding fire barriers, insulation, ventilation, clearances, etc.

Here is another recent similar question with more info on the issue FYI:

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy