Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/8/2014

i need information about foundation repair for wilmington, nc

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


For general info on foundation issues, and a lot of responses to people with foundation problems, click on the Home > Foundation Repair link right under your question.

For contractors, depending on what you need and the materials it is built of and extent of damage, you may need a General Contractor, a Carpenter, a Mason, a Concrete Contractor, a Home Moving / Leveling contractor, a Grouting contractor, etc. Search the List for applicable type in your area and reviews. You may also need a civil or structural engineer to assess your situation first and come up with the actual fix needed, and to provide engineering documents needed for your building permit, if applicable.

If you can use the Answer This Question button below your question, perhaps we can give you a more definitive answer and help move you down the road to solving your house's problem.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD


Hello, this is Meranda with Angie's List. You can log in at and search for the category "foundation repair" to see our top rated providers in your area. You can also contact our call center at 1-888-944-5478 or send a written request to for more information. I hope that helps!

Answered 6 years ago by Meranda

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy