Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/8/2016

i want to repair the subfloor around my toilet it is soft

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Here are some prior similar questions with answers which might help - if only the sheathing and flooring is shot a Flooring contractor might be able to do it all - if the subfloor framing is damaged to the point of needing repair, or the rot goes in under or into walls, then probably a Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath contractor is a better bet. If unknown, I would go with the latter so you don't have to change horses in the middle of the job.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy