Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/21/2012

is there a way I can get help from a Tax Agency to lower my taxes that I owe to the IRS?

I owe the IRS over $60,000 in taxes for 2011. I have seen on TV about different Tax Agency's that claim that they can lower your payment to the IRS, is there any truth to that?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


the advertised tax resolution services have ripped off people badly. I can recommend

a person that can fix your problems for you. Call 812-285-1891 and ask for Jim Breslin. he has resolved many cases for clients who owe and do not know where to turn.

Answered 6 years ago by bcb


Absoutely one can contact the IRS directly and simply ask for payment arangements. The IRS would be far happier for you to pay down your debt then not pay at all. So by all means tell them what you can realistically can afford they will work with you, they did with me.

Answered 6 years ago by KSBDT

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy