Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/6/2016

looking for a carpentry in Monticello ar

I'm wanting to re modeling my kitchen and I need to find who does that type of work

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Only want a carpenter - Woodowrking if nook ing for a bit of finish trim work or minor cabinet modification -

For Cabinets only then a Cabinet contractor.

Otherwise - if planning on cutting out or moving walls or such structural modifications, or fpr major moving around of fixtures and utilities locations - start with an Architect for plans and specs - will be needed to get a building permit and also so bidders have a uniform scope of work to bid too - and for the eventual chosen contractor to build to.

if only remodeling architectural, not structural features - paint, flooring, cabinets, countertops and so forth - then Remodeling - General Contractor is what you want it not planning on doing detailed design. If you want full -blown architectural design then an Architect, or an Interior Design consultant if you want help with the colors and but not really reconfiguring the kitchen.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy