Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/10/2017

looking for a person to hang a mirror in Gilbert in Arizona

person to fix drywall

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


For a small mirror (say not over about 3 feet max dimension), especially if using corner brackets or it has pre-mounted hangers, a Handyman (your Search the List category is Handymen) could do that as well as fix drywall.

For a large mirror, or one which you intend to glue to the wall or for which it does not have hangers built onto it, a Glass and Mirror company is your better bet, though you would still need a Handyman or Drywall contractor to repair the drywall.

Here are links to a few previous similar questions with answers FYI:

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy